Whether you’re looking for intimate meeting rooms or extensive conference center facilities, plan to host your event in style rooms at the Shiloh-McDonough Community Outreach Family Life Center (SMCO-FLC). The SMCO-FLC presents an ideal learning and entertainment environment for groups of 5 to 400. The FLC is conveniently located near Interstate 75.
Meeting spaces includes:
- 8 classrooms – Each classroom accommodates a maximum of 20 people. By removing the dividing wall the classroom can accommodate a maximum of 40 people.
- 3 multipurpose rooms – Rooms can accommodate 40-150 people. Designed to host seminars, trainings, and weddings.
- Gymnasium – Our gymnasium transforms to a banquet facility. Individuals may host elegant receptions, formal balls, and family reunions for 200-400 guests.
- Roof Top Vista – Come and enjoy the Roof Top Vista for receptions.
- Commercial Kitchen – Use of our commercial kitchen with high efficiency refrigeration, restaurant-style ranges and cooktops is available for an additional fee.
We’re here to host your corporate, family and memorable event.